How is soft water better than hard water?Hard water is hard on appliances, hard on hot water heaters, hard on pipes, hard on your skin and hair. Soft water cleans better, saves time, money and energy. Once you experience life with a Culligan water softener, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. The soft, treated, conditioned water you get from a Culligan water softener will make life easier all around your house.
With soft, Culligan water you will notice a dramatic difference everywhere you use water:
The bottom line is, with a Culligan Water Softener your monthly bills will go down even after paying for soft water.
- Tubs and showers are no longer covered in soap scum and spots
- Sinks and faucets are cleaner with little or no scale buildup
- Clothes, linens and towels are much softer to the touch
- Appliances work more efficiently and last longer
- Pipes are clearer and free of scale buildup
- Use up to 75% less detergent and soap
- Clothes are cleaner and brighter